- 1 cup low fat buttermilk
- 2 Tbsp WorldSpice chicken seasoning
- 2 whole bone-in chicken breasts, about 2 lbs
- In a small bowl, combine the buttermilk and World Spice seasoning. Mix to combine.
- Pour the seasoning buttermilk into a zip top bag large enough to hold the chicken and the marinade. You can also use a shallow glass dish covered with plastic wrap. Just make sure the marinade covers the chicken completely.
- Close the bag and massage the marinade into the chicken pieces. You can do the same thing with the glass dish, it's just a little messier.
- Place chicken and marinade in the refrigerator for at least an hour and as long as 8 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Place the chicken on the grill skin side down over direct heat and cook for 3 to 4 minutes until skin is seared.
- Turn chicken and cook another 3-4 minutes.
- Turn off heat to one side of the grill or prepare your charcoal for indirect heat and move the chicken to the indirect heat part of the grill.
- Close the lid and let the chicken roast for about 30-45 minutes until cooked to an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Remove chicken from the grill and let rest 5 minutes before serving.